Thursday, July 28, 2022

July 28, 2022 - Angel dance.

After doing some work in the garden and around the pool this morning, I went to Rocher du Guetteur for a short but fruitful climb.
Starting with "Les Anges Dansent (gauche)", the only remaining variant that I didn't do yet on this boulder, I had a motivation boost when I finished it in barely twenty minutes. I really liked this boulder, so it's a bit of a pity that I finished it. Of course, I can still come back for repetitions when climbing with someone who hasn't tried the boulder yet.

Fontainebleau - Rocher du Guetteur - Les Anges Dansent (gauche) 7B(7B+)



Being so close to the technical "Croûte que Coûte", and with plenty of time left, I decided to give it another try. I tried this briefly only once back in 2018, but being on the North face of the boulder, the conditions were not in favor and I gave up on it quickly. I had forgotten about for a long time until Jan (Gorrebeeck) recommended it to me a few months ago.
It was quite hot in the sun, but the conditions of the slopers and crimps were pretty good. This time, after a few tries, I was able to finish this technical beauty. The moves on this one are quite technical and very subtle, especially near the end. So beautiful that I actually gave it five stars.

Fontainebleau - Rocher du Guetteur - Croûte que Coûte (assis) 7A

No comments:

Post a Comment