Sunday, June 26, 2022

June 26, 2022 - Stick with it.

The sky looked grey and dull, and it still looked humid from yesterday's rain. Nevertheless, I decided to do the long walk to Rocher de Corne-Biche and dedicate some time in "Chatrang", if it was dry of course. I had briefly tried it before a few times, but either it was humid, or at the end of a session spending time on something else. As I never was able to figure out the start, I always gave up quickly. This time though, I decided to stick with it.
With the time dedicated to this boulder today, I was finally able to figure out a way to start and do a first move. After working out the other moves, which took longer than expected, I was able to finish it.

Fontainebleau - Rocher de Corne-Biche - Chatrang 7A



Next up had to be "Chatrang (direct)" of course, and when I did the last moves separately, I thought it would be a quick done deal, but that turned out to be false. It still required many attempts, hurting my back badly after hitting the boulder behind me when falling off, but after a slight change in foot placement, I was able to extend my reach and top it out as well.

Fontainebleau - Rocher de Corne-Biche - Chatrang (direct) 7B+

No comments:

Post a Comment