Saturday, July 30, 2022

July 30, 2022 - Deceived by description.

When I saw a video of Carina (Lotta) climbing "Sac à Rose" a few weeks ago, I was amazed by how nice it looked. The boulder looked very familiar and it turned out to be on the same boulder as "EOS" in the very nearby Justice de Chambergeot. As I am expecting visitors today, my time was limited so I went to Justice de Chambergeot, knowing what to try. Even though I had done "EOS" several times already, somehow I nevered bothered trying "Sac à Rose", probably being deceived by the description mentioning that it's a traverse. Carina's video didn't look like she was doing a traverse though.
I really enjoyed the moves of "Sac à Rose" and was able to finish quite quickly.

Fontainebleau - Justice de Chambergeot - Sac à Rose 7B



Immediately after, I also bagged the easier "L'Acte Possible 1", also catalogued as a traverse, but not feeling like one. I flashed this one with relative ease.

Fontainebleau - Justice de Chambergeot - L'Acte Possible 1 7A(6C+)



I finished the session by doing "L'Acte Osé 2" on my second attempt. Going quite a way sideways, this started to feel like a traverse, but the moves are really nice and it was well worth it.

Fontainebleau - Justice de Chambergeot - L'Acte Osé 2 7B+

2 comments:

  1. Respect makker !!!!! 💪💪💪

    ReplyDelete
  2. Respect makker 💪💪💪 grtz Baldwin

    ReplyDelete