Sunday, June 5, 2022

June 05, 2022 - Sheltering.

It rained a lot last night and everything looked soaking wet. Nevertheless, I left on a dry moment just before noon, hoping that the boulder with "Que Fais-tu?" in Rocher de Corne-Biche would be dry. It was apparently a good choice, because despite the few drops that fell on my way there, the boulder was completely dry thanks to a nice wind coming from the South-West.
I did the 7A crouching start quite quickly as a warmup before trying the much harder 7C sitstart. It was a good thing that I didn't leave home ten minutes later, because not even fifteen minutes after doing the crouching start, it started raining cats and dogs and I had to seek shelter under the small roof, waiting for the pouring rain to pass.

Fontainebleau - Rocher de Corne-Biche - Que Fais-tu? 7A

No comments:

Post a Comment