Monday, June 6, 2022

June 06, 2022 - Taking it lightly.

I didn't feel like trying any of my projects or anything too hard, so I went to Franchard Sablons Carriers this morning with the intention of starting with "Tread Lightly" and then see where to go from there.
"Tread Lightly" is located on an isolated boulder in the recently developed sector in the East part of the area. Being there alone, as expected was a nice surplus. There is only one hard move on "Tread Lightly" and I was able to do it quickly. Linking it from the relatively easy sitstart though, proved not to be a give-away. Nevertheless, it didn't take very long before I topped it and had to start thinking about what next.

Fontainebleau - Franchard Sablons Carriers - Tread Lightly 7A+



The very nearby boulder of "Arachnologue" seemed like an obvious choice given there were multiple lines and variants to do. Of course, I started with "Arachnologue" and did it on my second attempt, albeit not without a struggle on those bad slopers.

Fontainebleau - Franchard Sablons Carriers - Arachnologue 7A



I lost a lot of skin, and a bit of air, on my first attempt trying "Arachnologue (rallongé)", but bagged it on my second. My arms were pretty pumped though after yet another struggle on those same bad slopers.

Fontainebleau - Franchard Sablons Carriers - Arachnologue (rallongé) 7B



I finished my session with "Appât", on the same boulder, and using the best mantle skills I had in me, topped this one on my second attempt as well.

Fontainebleau - Franchard Sablons Carriers - Appât 7A

No comments:

Post a Comment