Thursday, June 9, 2022

June 09, 2022 - No less.

I was in a need for a short climb after work; I didn't really care what, as long as it was nearby. The small nearby area of La Ségognole was an obvious choice.
My first intention was to try "Upa", but being exposed to the North and after some heavy rain yesterday, I had a feeling it would be still wet, which it was. Therefor, I used the occasion to finally spend some time in the 6C "Réflexion Interdite", the pillar just left of "Lamia-San", on the same boulder. As it always looked way too morpho, I had never really given it some real attention.
"Réflexion Interdite" is indeed a bit morpho, quite technical, but a beauty. Grade wise, it is no less than 7A in my opinion. A must try when in the area.

Fontainebleau - La Ségognole - Réflexion Interdite 6C

No comments:

Post a Comment