Saturday, July 18, 2020

July 18, 2020 - On smaller scale.

Having planned to do some work in the garden today and also not fully recovered from two days ago, I went to Justice de Noisy this morning to stroll around and have a look at the new and rebrushed boulders.
I didn't go far though, because the first boulder that I passed by immediately caught my attention. Reminding me of "Onde Sensuelle", but on smaller scale, the boulder begs to be climbed.
I climbed what seemed like the most obvious line and sent a message to the most probable opener, Tony (Fouchereau). According to his feedback, I apparently climbed "Sai Ku Kai", opened by him and Thierry (Vasseur).
He sent me the descriptions and names of the other over 70 boulders and about 250 problems going from 2 to 8. Always fun to have a new playground so close to home.

Fontainebleau - Justice de Noisy - San Ku Kai 7A


No comments:

Post a Comment