Sunday, July 26, 2020

July 26, 2020 - Coquibeauty.

I had some friends over with their kids for a few days and despite having climbed together, I considered it as a few days of rest. It was climbing all together with all our kids, so I stuck to easy orange, yellow, blue and some red circuit climbs.
As they left yesterday afternoon, it was time again this morning for some harder climbing in a more isolated area, such as Montrouget in the midst of the oh so beautiful Coquibus.
I had never tried anything in the very nice roof of "Eldorado", but knowing that it would be in the shade, today seemed like a good time for it.

The warmup in "Colorado" didn't take long as I topped it on my second attempt already. My skin felt surprisingly good and despite mildly sandy holds, the friction was there.

Fontainebleau - Montrouget - Colorado 7A+




Between the problems that I wanted to try, there was of course also "Eldorado" itself, but I was somehow more attracted to "Laisse Tomber l'Eldorado".
Some very nice moves, I must say.

Fontainebleau - Montrouget - Laisse Tomber l'Eldorado 7B




Almost immediately after, I also managed to pull off "Laisse Tomber l'Eldorado (sortie droite)", which starts the same, but finishes more to the right in "Colorado". Again, a beauty.

Fontainebleau - Montrouget - Laisse Tomber l'Eldorado (sortie droite) 7B+


No comments:

Post a Comment