Saturday, July 11, 2020

July 11, 2020 - Blistered.

I had planned to do some work in the garden today, but did take out about two hours in the morning to go for a walk and a climb.
No projects or problems that I had worked on before, but just trying some boulders that I had always left aside for some other day, like today.

I started in Bois Rond Auberge, where I pulled off "Le Festin (assis)" on my second attempt. Some bad slopers into an easy topout.

Fontainebleau - Bois Rond Auberge - Le Festin (assis) 7A+(7B)




Played a bit in "Sang et Lumière (en traversée)" on another side of the same boulder until I decided to make a stop at J.A. Martin on the way home.
There, I easily flashed "Mobil Homme" ...

Fontainebleau - J.A. Martin - Mobil Homme 6C(7A)




... but needed a bit more attempts to top "Les Poignes d'Amour", without using the (sadly) chipped hold on the top of the boulder, by convention.

Fontainebleau - J.A. Martin - Les Poignes d'Amour 7A(6C+)




My hands are blistered now; not from climbing, but from working in the garden for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment