Tuesday, July 28, 2020

July 28, 2020 - While waiting.

I was meeting a Belgian friend, Stef (Jacobs), this morning at the boulder of "Beatle Juice" in Cuisinière Crête Sud and as he and the people he was with weren't as early there as me, I already started working out the moves of "L'Homme à la Dent Creuse". Same start as "Beatle Juice", but topping out more left, using two pinches right hand.

Working out the moves separately took me longer than I expected, but just when I was at the verge of calling it a day, I found a working method for the last crux and decided to give it another attempt from the start.
Even though I almost slipped off the last and good hold, I managed to hang on and finish it off.

Quite defined, but in the end a very nice problem with some great moves and a painful thumb lock on the second pinch.
Despite the few bad falls on my elbows next to the crashpad, I really enjoyed trying this, especially being perfectly in the shade during these hot days.

Fontainebleau - Cuisinière Crête Sud - L'Homme à la Dent Creuse 7B


No comments:

Post a Comment