Friday, July 3, 2020

July 03, 2020 - Chocolate makes one smile.

Just a quick climb after work, but after a long and exhausting work week, it felt good to be out in the forest alone.
I stayed close to home and went to the nearby new area of Justice de Noisy. Well, not completely new, as it gathers the boulders behind and around the already for long known "Fanny Chipie". It is the sector where "Halleluja" is, and where Tony Fouchereau and Thierry Vasseur opened many more boulders just before the lockdown.
Most of them are not published yet, but the topo can already be found on bleau.info (https://bleau.info/topos/topo1228.html).

Last Friday after work, I was there to try the older "Le Rire d'Evelyne", but it was so hot that day, that it wasn't possible to get to the top. I was determined to go back when it was less hot, like this evening.
I did work out what to do last time, but the first moves are very subtle, and I had to get into it again, but it worked out in the end.

Fontainebleau - Justice de Noisy - Le Rire d'Evelyne 7A(7A+)




There was still some time left, so I headed to boulder 8 on the topo, to try problem 'b'.
I had noticed the boulder on one of my previous visits and it is a logical and attractive problem, but it needed some more time to dry.
Now it was perfect, and somehow, I managed to flash it with relative ease.
According to the information that I received, I did "Chocolat", opened by Tony and Thierry. Nice line with one hard, big move.

Fontainebleau - Justice de Noisy - Chocolat 7A


No comments:

Post a Comment