Thursday, May 30, 2019

May 30, 2019 - Fart alert.

Since I got so close to sending "Saigon" last Sunday, it didn't let me go, and ever since, I'v been looking forward to go back during the long weekend.
When I saw the threatening sky this morning though, I decided to stay close to home and went to have some fun in Grande Montagne instead.
Nothing new there, but I wanted to see if I could finish some of the problems that I couldn't do on previous visits.

The first that I wanted to try was "Pro-Fusion".
This didn't give me too much trouble, but it was sketchy to say the least.

Fontainebleau - Grande Montagne - Pro-Fusion 7B(7A+)




A bit higher up the hill, I still had to "Sarcophagus" to do, of which I wasn't able to the first and only difficult move yet.
Today, it felt easy though and despite the first move being hard, what follows is too easy to make up for the proposed grade in my opinion and I can't give it more than 7A.

Fontainebleau - Grande Montagne - Sarcophagus 7A+(7B)




What attracted me most today though, was "Elle-et-Vire" at the bottom of the hill.
I truly had a lot of fun trying this beautiful line and finally sending it too.
Definitely a hard one for the grade.
Warning: Farts can be heard in this video. I couldn't help it, it was in the heat of the battle.

Fontainebleau - Grande Montagne - Elle-et-Vire 7B




In the meantime, I had noticed some darker grey clouds coming my way, so I wisely decided to walk back to the car. By the time I got there, it was already dripping, but if I would have been five minutes later, I would have been soaked.

No comments:

Post a Comment