Friday, March 29, 2019

March 29, 2019 - Naine Blanche.

My skin was able to grow back a only a little bit yesterday and today during the day, but the motivation for some climbing after work in this beautiful weather was so high that I couldn't resist.
I wanted to try the new "Saotoubi (assis)" in Apremont Ouest, but there was already a small group of climbers that had the same idea apparently, and as I didn't feel like disturbing anyone, I had to quickly change my plan.
On the way, I had stopped briefly at "Naine Blanche", thinking I could maybe try it again on my way back if there was still time.
That way back came sooner than expected, but at least now I could take my time for it.

It was a few weeks ago that Bart (Van Raaij) had told me that it might be my style, but I couldn't even jump properly, so gave up on it quickly. I had other plans anyway that day.
Now was different though and it kind of instantly became a goal to go for.

Those bad slopers where you have to jump to, burnt my fingers every time I didn't stick them, but scraped off.
The moment I was able to deadpoint them just enough, I finished it.

Fontainebleau - Apremont Ouest - Naine Blanche 7C+(7C)


No comments:

Post a Comment