Friday, April 5, 2019

April 05, 2019 - Writer's block.

I really have no inspiration to write down a lot and I want to go to bed early anyway, so this will be very short.
After not having climbed during the workweek, I was glad to finally have some time after work today. A time well spent, all alone around Bois Rond.

First I wanted to try the new problems "Aplats du Jour" and "Aplats du Jour (direct)" in Bois Rond Auberge. Both problems didn't take me long to finish and are quite on the soft side for their respective grade.
For both versions, the start is very morpho, but a start with a small jump to the sloper on the right is possible and doesn't change the difficulty.

"Aplats du Jour" required a few tries to stick the swing to the left.

Fontainebleau - Bois Rond Auberge - Aplats du Jour 7A




"Aplats du Jour (direct)" only needed two attempts.

Fontainebleau - Bois Rond Auberge - Aplats du Jour (direct) 7B




From Bois Rond Auberge, I wanted to take a shortcut to Bois Rond, which seemed to be much closer than I had expected. Instead of the five minute walk that I expected, I only needed one.
This gave me more than enough time to work in "La Dent Fer (assis)" and tick it off too.
Despite the swearing, I really enjoyed this problem that has some very nice moves in it.

Fontainebleau - Bois Rond - La Dent Fer (assis) 7B


No comments:

Post a Comment