Thursday, June 15, 2017

June 15, 2017 - Go try it.

I'm not sure if it was because of the fall out of "Coin de Paradis" on Monday or because of the heat, but I didn't feel well yesterday and barely was able to eat.

Today was like nothing had happened, even though I still felt weak.
It was really hot today, but at last, when the sun lowered around 19h, the temperature got down to a mere 28°C. Still hot, but the lower sun offered more shade in the forest now.
I didn't feel like trying anything too hard, knowing that the heat was against my odds, so to stay busy I wandered around in Roche aux Sabots until my eye fell on "Danger Moyeu".

It has been opened only about a year ago or slightly longer, but given the popularity of the area, I was surprised to see that it still had only two registered repeats.
As soon as I started trying, I knew why.
It took me quite some time to figure out the beta and at least as long to be able to execute all the moves from the start.

The description "Sitstart in red n°10 and exit in red n°11." indeed doesn't sound very attractive as many might believe that it concerns a traverse, when it definitely isn't.
Instead, you are treated with some beautiful a-typical, physically hard moves!

Maybe with the video being online now it will receive some of the attention that it deserves.
Go try it. It's hard for the grade in my opinion, but totally worth the effort!

Fontainebleau - Roche aux Sabots - Danger Moyeu 7A+


No comments:

Post a Comment