Tuesday, June 13, 2017

June 13, 2017 - It's complicated.

Not sure if I climbed "Bloc Os" in Roche aux Sabots correctly here.
The description "In the middle of the face between red n°26 and Le Faux Bidoigt / Les Yeux. Start with the pocket right hand and exit to the left of the bidoigts." isn't really clear when you stand in front of it.
There are two obvious pockets, out of which one is a bidoigt. Now which one should I take? Is there another bidoigt somewhere that I have to stay left of? Are the pockets also the bidoigts, out of which one isn't?

The more I thought of it, the more I complicated the situation, so I climbed the most logical line I could think of according to the description.
It felt soft for the grade, but quite close maybe.

*** EDIT *** it turns out not to be "Bloc Os", but some variation on "Bloc Housse". The drawn lines on the picture on bleau.info make it all clear now *** EDIT ***

Fontainebleau - Roche aux Sabots - NOT "Bloc Os"!


No comments:

Post a Comment