Wednesday, June 7, 2017

June 07, 2017 - The concert.

In October 2016, I allowed my oldest son, Anthony, to buy a ticket a ticket for the concert of Ariana Grande in Paris on the 7th of June 2017. Today.
The plan was that he would go with a friend and his parents so transport and everything was arranged.
Last week however, his friend had to cancel due to circumstances and the girl who was going to buy his ticket wasn't allowed anymore following the recent attacks in London.
This left Anthony the day before yesterday with a ticket but nobody to go with.
I knew that was looking forward to that concert for such a long time and I was able to take a holiday for today on very late notice.
Of course he was excited that he could go to the concert now but I don't know who will be more annoyed. Me being surrounded by screaming teenagers on a concert of Ariana Grande, or Anthony being there with his dad.

Anyway, I could have taken only half a day off, but I took the morning too so I could mentally prepare in the form of some climbing.
I did so in Roche aux Sabots, close to home.

I started with some very good attempts in "Sale Gosse". A few times I had my hand full on the top sloper, but wasn't able to stick it yet.
Getting close though.

To let my skin rest, I repeated "Smash", but this time without touching the tree.

Fontainebleau - Roche aux Sabots - Smash 7B




I then moved to "Autochtone", a 7A that I wasn't able to do yet, despite trying it a few times.
Getting into a stable position for the dyno is the hard part.
Once stable, it's only a small jump.
Don't know why it didn't give me any problems this time.

Fontainebleau - Roche aux Sabots - Autochtone 7A




The crowd was starting to arrive and I called it a day. I had to prepare to go to Paris anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Best Video YouTube Cannel Please Like Video And Comment And Subcribe My cannel
    subscribers MY Cannel

    ReplyDelete