Saturday, December 31, 2022

December 31, 2022 - Home for year end.

The terrace of my home looked promising this morning and I was eager to back to Rocher des Demoiselles to finish the beautiful "Home". The path towards the area looked more dry than earlier this week and I was motivated even more by it. The motivation quickly turned into fear when I entered the area and noticed the first few boulders to be wet by condensation. I was lucky though and found "Home" in a suitable state for trying. I worked out some of the moves again, tweaking the method a bit and quickly found one that required less power than the method that I tried a few days ago.
I only needed three attempts now to make my way to the top of "Home", a true beauty when you like steep overhanging compression moves on bad slopers.

Fontainebleau - Rocher des Demoiselles - Home 7B+(7B)



On the way back, I stopped at and tried "L'Eveil du Sphinx (assis)", but after three times falling off the very last move, I decided to call it a day and went back home. The year ended well for me.

My 2022 in grades:
    - 56 x 7A
    - 54 x 7A+
    - 46 x 7B
    - 47 x 7B+
    - 21 x 7C
    - 5 x 7C+

No comments:

Post a Comment