Tuesday, January 3, 2023

January 03, 2023 - The name revealed the method.

It was wet this morning, and there was a dense fog, so I didn't set any hopes for climbing. After doing some work around the house, I decided to go for a stroll in the forest and have a look at the recently published boulders in Bois Rond Auberge. The weather was quite good yesterday afternoon, so just in case I would bump into any dry boulders, I decided to take my climbing shoes and a crashpad.
Luck was with me and I was pleasantly surprised to find "La Magie du Genou" dry enough. The name of the problem immediately revealed that an obvious kneebar was used to be able to reach the slopey holds on the lip of the small roof. It only took me a few attempts.

Fontainebleau - Bois Rond Auberge - La Magie du Genou 7A



The other new problems on the North side of the hill were soaking wet, so I went back to the South side and walked to the boulder with "Incassable". It wasn't a surprise this time, that this problem was dry as well. Even though I had already spent a few sessions on it in the past, "Incassable (assis)" finally went down without giving me too much of a hassle.

Fontainebleau - Bois Rond Auberge - Incassable (assis) 7A+(7A)

No comments:

Post a Comment