Saturday, December 3, 2022

December 03, 2022 - Making a window.

It rained yesterday and last night, so everything was soaking wet this morning. It didn't bother me much because I had also planned to build a big window to replace an old crooked wooden door that covered an opening in my barn at a height of about three meters; presumably used long ago to enter hay at a time the house was still a farm.
After several hours of work, the frame was fixed and as good as everything prepared to remove the door and put in the plexiglass tomorrow. It was already well in the afternoon, and as it hadn't rained anymore since last night, it looked like there was a small window to maybe, just maybe, find a dry piece of rock to climb on.

Making a window.

Instead of my original plan to go to the quick drying area of 91.1, I changed my mind when I parked the car and decided to go the high part of Justice de Noisy closer to the parking. There is a new problem that was published this week, opened on a boulder that I knew had a big chance of being dry. I turned out to be lucky, as the line of "Bourg-des-Comptes (droite)" was dry enough, except for the flat topout. 
I worked out the moves separately as a warmup and sent the problem barely twenty minutes after my arrival.

Fontainebleau - Justice de Noisy - Bourg-des-Comptes (droite) 7A+

No comments:

Post a Comment