Wednesday, December 28, 2022

December 28, 2022 - It's all in the head.

It was forecasted to start raining early afternoon and I had planned to do some work in the garden, so I spent the whole morning doing just that. When it still hadn't rained by 14h, I was doubting between going for a climb or just doing a walk a walk in the forest. I chose the first, as that involved some walking as well. My body felt quite soar from the days before, so I decided to go for something not too hard in the nearby Justice de Noisy. When I entered the area, and felt the state of the boulders, it turned out to be quite some good conditions thanks to the fair amount of wind that blowing through the trees. On the spot, instead of going straight to "Le Grand Collisionneur", I decided to try "Psychologique" again. Having tried it a few times in Summer, it was too warm for me to even stick the second move. Those very bad slopers do require good conditions.
Thanks to the good conditions, I was suddenly able to stick the second move and I started to believe in sending. I tried a couple of methods, but in the end it was the quite unusual method from Maxime Baroud that got me to the top.

Fontainebleau - Justice de Noisy - Psychologique 7C(7B+)



Still motivated by the send of "Psychologique", I walked on to "Grand Collisionneur", of which I had intended to come and try the sitstart.
I could have flashed it, but due to bad foot placement, I only did it on my second attempt. Nice problem, but quite easy for the grade, at least with such good conditions.

Fontainebleau - Justice de Noisy - Grand Collisionneur (assis) 7A+

No comments:

Post a Comment