Friday, September 4, 2020

September 04, 2020 - Steam off.

I've been working on a big project at work the past few weeks and with the going live next Saturday and this week having been the first of week of school for the kids, it has been a week that wore me down and I was in a desperate need to let some steam off this evening.
I stayed close to home and went to Gorge aux Châts Est to try "La Cigale" and have a look at the recently published "La Cachette". Being too exposed, that's all what I did too; have a look at "La Cachette".

I did, however, get away with "La Cigale (assis)", a sitstart version that starts with and allows usage of the pedestal.

Fontainebleau - Gorge aux Châts Est - La Cigale (assis) 7A



"La Cigale (du sol)" however starts without and doesn't allow usage of the pedestal. I found the nicest one of both.

Fontainebleau - Gorge aux Châts Est - La Cigale (du sol) 7B


No comments:

Post a Comment