Saturday, September 5, 2020

September 05, 2020 - Finger friendly.

I was doubting between several options this morning, but the weather looked uncertain and after a few short light rain showers, not enough to make everything wet, but enough to decide to play safe and stick to the nearby Gorge aux Châts Est.
My left index finger feels somewhat injured  and even though I initially aimed for something finger friendly, the problem that I started with, wasn't quite so. It's just that "Arque Toi" looks so nice.

"Arque Toi" doesn't allow the usage of the right wall under the roof, but the problem is quite logical on its own and hanging on toehooks is something that I do quite well. The vertical part in the wall though required quite some effort to find a working method.

Fontainebleau - Gorge aux Châts Est - Arque Toi 7B



"Sans Toit" on the other hand, allows the usage of the wall under the roof, making it much easier at the start, but because of the same hard vertical part, I found this hard for the grade.

Fontainebleau - Gorge aux Châts Est - Sans Toit 7A

No comments:

Post a Comment