Friday, September 18, 2020

September 18, 2020 - Fer Forgé.

I didn't have a load of time for climbing after work, but enough to go the nearby Bois des Hauts de Milly with the idea to try the recently opened "Abriroc (direct) / Punchline" by Olivier Lebreton and Arthur Plaut.
There was another car parked, and not on the side of "Vandale", so I figured that if it is another climber, chances were high that he, she or they would be around the "Abriroc" boulder. I still had the choice between going to the "Vandale" boulder or take my chances and go to "Abriroc" anyway. It was more due to time constraints, that I chose the latter, realizing that there was also still "Fer Forgé" that I hadn't done yet.
As I approached the "Abriroc" boulder, I noticed that indeed someone else was already trying something on that boulder. To save myself from loosing time having to possible have a conversation, and also simply because I enjoy being alone in the forest, I continued on towards "Fer Forgé". 

I saw "Fer Forgé" for the first time back in May 2015, but as I remember it being too scary then, I didn't even try it. When I saw it again last July after having done "L'Anti-Moustique", I regretted having no skin anymore, because it didn't look as scary at all as I remembered. So I wasn't disappointed in having to change my initial plan.
Very nice and not so dangerous problem. Maybe a little bit morpho though.

Fontainebleau - Bois des Hauts de Milly - Fer Forgé 7A+(7A)

No comments:

Post a Comment