Wednesday, September 16, 2020

September 16, 2020 - Finding a rhythm.

Now that the kids are back to school after so many months, it's back to finding the rhythm, but luckily it doesn't that much opposed to before the corona hectic started. Wednesday evenings after work for example, is again an ideal time for going for a mid week climb in the forest.
This evening, I went to Justice de Noisy to try and finish some business that I started on previous visits, starting with "Jouant les Pins", that I tried last Sunday. It was extremely hot, but the big pine trees luckily keep that part of the boulder in the shade for most of the day. Unfortunately they make it a bit harder to get the problem good on camera, but at least I tried to give an impression of one of the nicest pinches in the forest that I can think of.
I was too tired to finish it last Sunday, but having recovered for a couple of days, it went not too bad today.
Not yet published, but opened by Tony Fouchereau, Thierry Vasseur, "Valentin" and "Gautier". Sorry for not knowing the complete names of the last two, but this is what is written on Tony's notes. If anyone knows, please let me know and I make the corrections.

Fontainebleau - Justice de Noisy - Jouant les Pins 7B



Surprised that I had finished "Jouant les Pins" so quickly, I moved over to the nearby "Flash OFNI", also a not yet published boulder, but on Tony's notes and opened by him.
I had tried "Flash OFNI" the first time a couple of weeks ago when Maarten and Svenneke were visiting and even though I deemed it impossible at first for someone from my size, I did seem to have found a method that day, however, too tired, and maybe also distracted, to try it for long.
Now I was alone though and I took my time. Even though I was seemingly frustrated at times, I truly enjoyed trying this and making it to the end finally. Great moves!
Hopefully every Wednesday evening can be like this. I could live with such a rhythm.

Fontainebleau - Justice de Noisy - Flash OFNI 7B+

No comments:

Post a Comment