Saturday, September 12, 2020

September 12, 2020 - Final battle.

The past few weeks, I have been working on a small project for work, and today was the go live, the final battle, so to speak.
It was a total, but funny coincidence that I ended up doing the standing and sitstart of "La Lutte Finale" in a remote part of Buthiers Canard. It's so remote that it actually took me at least half an hour to find it, not knowing that it is at a few hundred meters of the main area, towards the traffic lights going to Malesherbes.

The skin felt a little bit better, but it was a good thing that I did the stand already on my second attempt.

Fontainebleau - Buthiers Canard - La Lutte Finale 7A(6C+)



The sitstart also went on my second attempt, even though I can't really call it a 'second attempt', as I had already done the standing start, which covers over half of the problem.
Nice isolated boulder with still a few other problems to try.

Fontainebleau - Buthiers Canard - La Lutte Finale (assis) 7B(7B+)

No comments:

Post a Comment