Monday, December 30, 2019

December 30, 2019 - Bleurb!

Still not the good conditions that I was hoping for, so left to Franchard, more with idea of strolling around and see where I end up.
I had never climbed in Franchard Meyer and neither I did today. After a good walk, I noticed that all boulders are located on the shady North face of the hill and in need for more time to dry.
I decided to walk back through Cuisinière and ended up at "Le Bleurb", which was in surprisingly good conditions compared to most of the other boulders. It has been a project for quite a while, but I never managed to get that final hold.
Somehow, today, I did manage to "bleurb" my way up.

Fontainebleau - Cuisinière - Le Bleurb 7B




The stroll continued via Cuisinière Crête Sud into Franchard Isatis, where I worked my way up in "Free Tibet (assis) / Sissi la Famille". I had the impression doing "bleurb" again.

Fontainebleau - Franchard Isatis - Free Tibet (assis) / Sissi la Famille 7A+


No comments:

Post a Comment