Friday, December 6, 2019

December 06, 2019 - In a hurry.

Same conditions like yesterday; dense fog and humidity, but this time however, there was a slight breeze to be felt. I had to hurry though, because my weather app predicted a 60% chance of rain starting around noon.
Not wanting to take any risk and loose time driving, I kept it close to the home and went to J.A. Martin to try the recently published "Orage Magnétique". Located on the big boulder to the right of "Contact", I knew that it wasn't immediately surrounded by trees; something that wouldn't have been good this morning, because the melting frost felt like raindrops when standing under trees.

"Orage Magnétique" was opened not long ago and proposed as a 7B(7B+), but already downgraded to 7A+(7A) by the few repeaters.
I must admit that it took some time before I found a method and executing the moves in the overhang felt much harder than I expected. I agree that it is not 7B(7B+), but it rather felt like hard 7A+ when the moves flow fluently.
A much nicer problem than it looks like at first.

Fontainebleau - J.A. Martin - Orage Magnétique 7A+(7A)




Not even 15 minutes later, it started to rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment