Friday, September 28, 2018

September 28, 2018 - Mission accomplished.

Already on Tuesday night, I had accumulated enough overtime hours to be able to take a day off, which I did today.
Although very cold in the morning, the weather had been beautiful this week and today was luckily no different.
Because of the cold early this morning, the long walk to Rocher Fin didn't bother me, I considered it as a wake up call and warm up for my body.
I had already noticed that when I plan for too much problems to try, I tend to not spend enough time in them, leaving me with quite some unfinished business. So this morning, I was on a mission and walked with only goal in mind. Finally finishing "Bull Dog (assis)". Hopefully.

I had done the standing start of "Bull Dog" two years ago already and ever since then, I had tried the sitstart at least once on each visit to Rocher Fin afterwards. Every session I could get from the sit into the stand, but always got knocked down by the last move.
The determination I had in me to today helped because finally, finally I was able to top out "Bull Dog (assis)". Mission accomplished.

Fontainebleau - Rocher Fin - Bull Dog (assis) 7B(7B+)




As I had left with only goal in mind and having done that now, I couldn't seem to find enough motivation in the few problems that I tried afterwards, until I remembered that I still had "Sous-Dur", the extended version of "L'Oreille en Coin (assis)" as a project. On my last visit here, I thought I had it worked out, but lacked the energy to finish it off.
By the way, it was getting quite warm in the sun and moving to the shady sector in the forest a bit down the hill seemed like a perfect plan.

I remembered that I almost had it last time, but somehow couldn't remember the moves so I had to work them out again.
The short traverse to the right has some quite powerful moves and when I ended up on top of "Sous-Dur", the energy was gone.
I didn't mind though, as I had some great fun and felt completely relieved and disconnected from work.

Fontainebleau - Rocher Fin - Sous-Dur 7B


No comments:

Post a Comment