Tuesday, September 25, 2018

September 25, 2018 - Time to work.

At 10h30 this morning, I already arrived back home from a short climbing session in Bois Rond Auberge. It still felt crisp outside, but it was already warmer than the barely 3°C when I left the house earlier. I even had to scrape a layer of ice from my windshield.

Due to some planned video conference until midnight (CET) with work colleagues in the USA, my work days yesterday and today are somewhat shifted to start later and go on until the meeting is over around midnight.
As I'm a morning person, there was no way that I would stay longer in bed, so I used the free morning time to go for a quick climb in Bois Rond Auberge. Knowing that I would have to sit inside for the rest of a day afterwards, I enjoyed the fresh cold air and filled up my lungs to get the most out of it.

I had already a few short sessions on "Incassable" in an isolated part of the area, but again today, I seem to lack length for getting from the sitstart into the stand. It still feels too morpho or at least much harder than the 7A+ that's given for it.
Looking at the list of registered repeaters, they are all tall climbers.

I contented myself with finally doing the standstart. Finally, because all the previous sessions, I hadn't even managed to that one. For this also, I can imagine that it will also be harder for the smaller climbers among us.
In any case, at least I had my small dose of climbing, my breath of fresh air and a stroll in the forest.
Now it's time to work.

Fontainebleau - Bois Rond Auberge - Incassable (debout) 7A(6C+)


No comments:

Post a Comment