Friday, September 14, 2018

September 14, 2018 - Bad harvest.

I went to Cuisinière this morning, with quite some problems in mind that I wanted to try.
The walking felt heavy though and without really having a headache, I was aware of the presence of my forehead, which was quite annoying and distracting. At least that's the way I can describe it.
My youngest son Noah started his last year in kindergarten and of course already brought some bacterias and microbes with him. He, and my wife as well, were already coughing for a couple of days, so it's not easy to avoid catching something.

My warmup in "Le Mouton à 6 Pattes" started promising though.
The crimp in the right face had always scared for some reason and was why that I had never tried that line before.
If I would have checked beforehand where to put my left heel after the first move, I most likely would have flashed it, but contented myself with sending it on my second attempt.
It was the first, but also the last problem on my list that I could finish today. I felt wrecked soon after.

Fontainebleau - Cuisinière - Le Mouton à 6 Pattes 7A


No comments:

Post a Comment