Friday, September 21, 2018

September 21, 2018 - Biocoop.

Hectic times at work with long days and now that school and after school activities have restarted, it means a lot of driving from here to there, leaving me with barely any time to climb.
Also, I was struck with a bad cold during the weekend, which had worn me down the first part of the week.
Finally this evening after work, I was able to stop at Rocher de la Salamandre Est and go for a quick climb to disconnect and destress.

It had rained quite a bit this morning, so I wandered around a bit looking for the boulder in the best conditions.
I hadn't even reached the centre of the area yet, when I stumbled upon "Biocoop". As the boulder was in good conditions, I took my chance and unfolded the pad.
I hadn't climbed for a week and chalking up my hands felt like a relief. The moment I actually touched the sandstone I immediately disconnected from work, which had to make place for the boulder and its surroundings.
I was motivated, felt strong and ready to go.

On my third attempt, I sent "Biocoop", a fun little problem that fits my style and didn't feel too hard.
It would be nice if that could be the trend this weekend.

Fontainebleau - Rocher de la Salamandre Est - Biocoop 7B+


No comments:

Post a Comment