Tuesday, October 2, 2018

October 02, 2018 - Adamaya.

Just like last week, I have a day more or less inversed.
A meeting with my US colleagues is planned until midnight Central European Time, my time, so I was allowed to start the working day around noon, which gave me the possibility to go to Bois Rond Auberge this morning and try some of the new problems open by Bart (Van Raaij) and published yesterday.
We’re only having a short break now, so I will keep this very short.
 
The start of “Adamaya” and “Adamaya (direct)” involves a small sharp crimp, so I needed a short warmup to preserve my fingers.
Once warmed up though, and as the style of the first moves completely suits me, I didn’t need a lot of tries to finish of “Adamaya (direct)” as first..
Even though the first two moves are quite hard, the complete line didn’t feel hard enough for the proposed 7C. On the other hand, as I hadn’t climbed over the weekend, I felt quite strong and full of energy.

Fontainebleau - Bois Rond Auberge - Adamaya (direct) 7C(7B+)




“Adamaya” itself followed directly after.
The only apparent difference is that the big hold on the right is allowed to be used.
Personally, I find it strange to make a distinction between the two versions, but anyway, it was fun.

Fontainebleau - Bois Rond Auberge - Adamaya 7B+(7B)




With the time and energy left, I added a small variation, starting like “Adamaya (direct)” and at the big hold go left and finish in “1302” before I went back home and started working.

Fontainebleau - Bois Rond Auberge - Adamaya-1302 7C


No comments:

Post a Comment