Sunday, May 22, 2016

May 22, 2016 - No reception.

Yesterday, Saturday, I woke up with a bad back pain.
I had slept in a bad position and it felt bad getting up.

Even though it still hurt after stretching a bit, I tried it ignore it and went to Les Béorlots with a small list of problems I wanted to try.
I ended up doing only one, "74% de Cacao", the first problem I tried that morning.
It can be found at the end of the area and consists of a beautiful small roof with really nice holds and features.
When looking at, it looked like a problem you would flash within the blink of an eye, but my back thought differently.
The moves to reach the far undercling under the roof and the right sloper at the lower edge of the roof hurt so bad that I feared even having to walk away leaving it undone.
After trying the hurtful moves for a while, I found a beta that didn't hurt my back that much anymore and then it went, but still not like a charm.

Fontainebleau - Les Béorlots - 74% de Cacao 7A(6C+)




I still met up with Igor and his German gang.
I watched Igor flash "74% de Cacao", splitting his hand open in the process and the youth was showing me how it was done, even though I did give some advice.
Steven showed up too, so at least I wasn't the oldest anymore.

Beyond my expectation, I still did some really good tries in "Purée de Noisettes", the 7B+(7B) next to "74% de Cacao". I can do all the moves and even the problem in two parts but missed on energy linking it all together.
I'm sure that this will go down when I'm feeling fresh with extra skin.
Just this problem is reason enough to go back soon, and I will ...

I like "Les Béorlots".
It's not a really small area, but it's silent and the best of all, I nearly have no reception out there!

Today, Sunday, we woke up with rain that started during the night and it hasn't stopped raining since.

No comments:

Post a Comment