Tuesday, May 3, 2016

May 03, 2016 - Keep on smiling.

Despite the sadness of Moemoe having passed away, I try to keep on smiling.
What helps me is going for a short climb after work, especially when the problem is called "Le Sourire du Gritche".

"Le Sourire du Gritche" is one of the 3 seventh grade problems on one of only 2 boulders in the micro-area of Rocher des Mariniers.
I call it a 'micro-area', because it only has 2 boulders, being about 100m apart from each other.
Those who want to look for the boulders, my advice is to not wait too long anymore because the ferns are growing.
I remember 2 times I wandered around looking for them and wasn't able to find them, mainly due to the almost 2m high ferns.

The video is a bit a trial of me discovering and playing around with some minor effects.
The 'fade to black & white' function apparently has a kind of side effect to it, but I like it anyway.

More to the left are still "La Cuvette" and "Pinchy Way", respectively 7A and 7B.
I tried "La Cuvette" but it has a really hard first move. Need to grow some skin again first!

Fontainebleau - Rocher des Mariniers - Le Sourire du Gritche 7A+


No comments:

Post a Comment