Monday, July 4, 2016

July 04, 2016 - Bodyscratching.

Rocher Guichot was my choice for this evening's short session as it's right next to the parking.
I had three options in mind that I wanted to try there ...

"Le Surplomb aux Fougères" was in such bad condition that I didn't even consider opening the crashpad.
I did some tries in "Coin du Paradis", but I just couldn't get in (and on) to it. For some reason it just didn't feel right.
So I turned to my last option, "Gorétatov".

I had done the standstart a couple of weeks ago and briefly tried the sitstart.
That day I was easily able to get from the sit up to the stand and even further, but I couldn't do the mantle anymore.
I still remembered all the moves pretty well, but on my first attempt today, I fell off the mantle due to a minor confusion in foot placement.
On my second attempt this evening, however, it was already done. But, mind me, I did have to use all the naked skin on my body available to find the better friction.
I'm quite sure that with a shirt on, I wouldn't have made it.
I have the scratches on my torso to prove it.

Not much harder than the standstart. 7B max.

Fontainebleau - Rocher Guichot - Gorétatov 7B(7B+)


No comments:

Post a Comment