Sunday, February 14, 2016

February 14, 2016 - Rain, rain, rain.

Not much to say about climbing this weekend as it was dominated by rain.
Luckily I left early enough (around 9h30) when it wasn't raining for a change. I opened up the crashpad around 10 am in Apremont Vallon de la Solitude. I wanted to have a look at the area and started with "Deltaroc", the only dry boulder around.
It only took me 15 minutes to finish it, even though it wasn't really my style of climbing.
Another 15 minutes later it started raining again and it more or less rained for the rest of the day.
It didn't stop long enough in between showers for the boulders to dry up again. A weekend that literally fell into the water, climbing-wise of course.

The weather forecast looks better for the upcoming days, but of course then I have to work. Can't have it all ...

Fontainebleau - Apremont Vallon de la Solitude - Deltaroc 7A


No comments:

Post a Comment