Wednesday, September 18, 2024

September 18, 2024 - Head over for an evening climb.

With the nice weather, comfortable temperatures in the evening and my back feeling better, I decided to head over to Gorge aux Châts Sud for an evening climb after work.
Last Sunday, I briefly tried "Manon's Head (assis)", but didn't give much effort due to having severe back pain from falling on a small boulder the day before.
After a short warmup working the middle section a bit, I almost did on my first attempt of the day from the start, but fell off the very end, the hard mantle. Luckily, I was able to do the attempt after, but not having eaten anything yet all day, my forearms were quite pumped when I topped out.

Fontainebleau - Gorge aux Châts Sud - Manon's Head (assis) 7B+



Still wanting to repeat "Machine Head", I took a short break while trying to shake out the pump as much as possible. Wisely, I tried the end of "Machine Head" first, just to make sure that I wouldn't have to think about what to do when I would pass the first part. 
I then repeated "Machine Head" from the start straight away.

Fontainebleau - Gorge aux Châts Sud - Machine Head 7B (repeat)

No comments:

Post a Comment