Sunday, September 15, 2024

September 15, 2024 - Manon's Head.

Just a quick and pretty short visit to Gorge aux Châts Sud, where I wanted to try one of the problems on the "Machine Head" boulder.
The easiest being "Manon", I started with that one, but the extremely high heel hurt my back too much, so I quickly moved over to "Manon's Head". Starting as for the standing start of "Machine Head, but with a harder exit on the right.
The first few tries, I had a hard time figuring out how to move towards the right, but once I knew what to do, it was sent quickly. Not the hardest for the grade, but pretty nice.
I briefly tried the sitstart, but with too much back pain, I gave up, keeping it as something to do on an evening after work.

Fontainebleau - Gorge aux Châts Sud - Manon's Head 7B

No comments:

Post a Comment