Saturday, October 21, 2023

October 21, 2023 - Out of mojo.

It rained quite a lot yesterday and even though it lasted until deep in the night, there was a lot of wind, so I was quite confident this morning that "Mojo Rising" in Petit Rempart would be dry already. The boulder was indeed completely dry when I arrived, and the friction even felt really good; so good that I topped "Mojo Rising" with relative ease on my second warmup attempt. It gave me confidence for the much harder sitstart, which was the main reason for my visit to the area.
I worked hard on it for about three hours, short breaks included, am able to do all the moves and even did the boulder in two overlapping halfs, so I knew it would just a matter of time and having a lucky shot. After three hours though, I ran out of 'mojo' and had to let it go for the day. I will go back soon, hoping to finish it then.

Fontainebleau - Petit Rempart - Mojo Rising 7A+

No comments:

Post a Comment