Saturday, October 7, 2023

October 07, 2023 - The lost towel.

I was disappointed this morning in Franchard Meyer when I opened my crashpad; my dirty towel/cloth was missing and the only place where I could have left it was last Wednesday at "Chocolat"  in Justice de Noisy. Jason (Kester) and his wife Helen (Dudley) were there too though and as they left after me, I sent them a text message asking if they had seen it by any chance. The whole thing got me kind of out of my focus and I had a really bad session.
On the way back to the car, I consolidated myself with a flash of "Wu-Tang (gauche)" in Cuisinière Crête Sud.
Around the same time, I got answer from Helen who confirmed that Jason had noticed my towel and had taken it. As I had to pass through Arbonne on my way back, I stopped by and was reunited with my cloth and Helen got me an idea for something to try tomorrow.
Thanks again to Jason and Helen!

Fontainebleau - Cuisinière Crête Sud - Wu-Tang (gauche) 7A




No comments:

Post a Comment