Saturday, February 25, 2023

February 25, 2023 - Hip without hop.

There was a lot that I had and wanted to do at home, and as I knew that it would take a lot of time, I left very early this morning for a not too long climbing session in Rocher des Princes. It has been quite a while that "Prince Hip" was opened and I wanted to give it a try for long already. The boulder merely being about 100m from the parking was an advantage and it allowed me to carry two crashpads, just in case.
It was quite cold and it took me a while before my hands were warmed up while I was trying out "Prince Hip", but as soon as I was warm enough, I was able to top out quite fast.

Fontainebleau - Rocher des Princes - Prince Hip 7B



The logical next step was of course its sitstart which isn't named "Prince Hip (assis)", but "Prince Hip Fluorescent", because it starts in "Fluorescent Adolescent". Having never done the latter neither, I couldn't figure out the method immediately, but after a while, I got the hang of it and the ascent followed soon. Some really nice moves on that one, I enjoyed it a lot.

Fontainebleau - Rocher des Princes - Prince Hip Fluorescent 7B+

No comments:

Post a Comment