Saturday, March 4, 2023

March 04, 2023 - Almost forgotten.

It was still very early when I started with "La Ruine (assis)" in Les Pentes du Marchais, but I wanted to finish on time to be able to do some work at home.
While warming up, I had forgotten how I had done the sitstart into the standing start last time, so I needed to work out some of the moves again. It luckily came back quickly and much sooner than I expected, I was able to top out this beauty.

Fontainebleau - Les Pentes du Marchais - La Ruine (assis) 7B+



Being at walking distance from the other quiet area of La Fontaine Saint-Bernard, I decided to go try "Oubliette", a boulder that I had almost forgotten about because it's so slow drying. After this extensive period of drought, I thought I'ld take my chance. I was delighted to find it dry and finally being able to try it.
After rebrushing the problem, I was quickly able to the last part and started giving it some attempts from the start. I only needed a handful to work my way to the top.

Fontainebleau - La Fontaine Saint-Bernard - Oubliette 7B



Walking back to the car, I stopped at another very slow drying problem, "Nights in White Satin". It was a very short stop because despite the sandy rock surface, I flashed it with relative ease.

Fontainebleau - La Fontaine Saint-Bernard - Nights in White Satin 7A+

No comments:

Post a Comment