Saturday, January 21, 2023

January 21, 2023 - My precious.

I met up with Pieter and Jan (Gorrebeeck) at Mont Pivot and we walked straight to the boulder of  "Erebor" to warm up in "Minas Tirith". After first having done "Aglarond", I sent "Minas Tirith" fast, doing it with a direct exit and then again with an exit slightly more right.

Fontainebleau - Mont Pivot - Minas Tirith 7A



The first part of the boulder fitting m style with a far left toehook, "The Battle of Minas Tirith" followed soon after.

Fontainebleau - Mont Pivot - The Battle of Minas Tirith 7A+



"Erebor" was a different story and I even though I didn't think being that we would be able to try it, it was dry and Pieter set the tone by quickly doing much better than when we tried it a long time ago. It motivated me, but the method that was shown in the few videos online didn't quite fit. I almost gave up on it, but when Pieter found a different beta using a kneebar, I got motivated again. To my big surprise, I was able to get the send of this nice problem that is quite hard for the grade.

Fontainebleau - Mont Pivot - Erebor 7B(7B+)

No comments:

Post a Comment