Sunday, September 18, 2022

September 18, 2022 - Move on.

Yesterday I went to Restant du Long Rocher Ouest and spent almost four hours trying the isolated and beautiful "La Ruche". I was able to do the standing start and get passed that the stand when coming from the sitstart, but despite taking long breaks in between three or four attempts, wasn't able to finish it off ... yet.
My body felt sore this morning, so today had to be something less hard. Looking for solitude, I left early to Boissy Le Plaid and warmed with "Expansion", which felt on the harder edge of the grade.

Fontainebleau - Boissy Le Plaid - Expansion 7A



I wasn't sure about the start of "Double Vision", and I didn't have reception to be able to watch Fred's video, so in fear of doing something completely wrong, I moved over the logical looking "Roque". 
It's a bit morpho, but after carefully working out the moves, I finished it on my second attempt from the start. A really nice line, with very cool and delicate moves.

Fontainebleau - Boissy Le Plaid - Roque 7B



I finished my session with trying "La Faufilade" again and this time, I found a better method for the topout. I could now do the problem in two overlapping parts, but nevertheless, lacked the energy to finish it when coming from the start.

No comments:

Post a Comment