Monday, September 12, 2022

September 12, 2022 - Un-shockingly.

I have taken the day off today and tomorrow and I had planned to go to the otherwise weekend-crowded Apremont Est area to try "Onde de Choc (accroupi)", the crouching of start of "Onde de Choc". Having done the regular standing start already six years ago, I couldn't remember the details of the beta, so I started practicing the first few moves of the standing start first. As I had no reception, I couldn't even watch the video of my own beta, but it all came back pretty quickly. It didn't come as a shock when barely half an hour after arriving at the boulder, I already topped "Onde de Choc" from the crouching start. It only adds a small 'plus' to the grade, but it is there.

Fontainebleau - Apremont Est - Onde de Choc (accroupi) 7B+

No comments:

Post a Comment