Friday, March 18, 2022

March 18, 2022 - Royal.

It was only a really short and quick climb due to time constraints after work, but I just couldn't resist the beautiful weather.
I chose the new and very nearby tiny sector of Chemin Royal d'Oncy, at only a few hundred meters from the Intermarché. Only a handful of boulders and the hardest being only one 7A, but it was perfect for the time that I had.
The boulder with "Horloge Royale" is not very big, but looks beautiful. It doesn't only that way, but it is some great climbing, with very nice moves using slopey pockets.
Didn't take me long, but did it twice in a row to get a different angle. The second time, the topout looked more clean as I knew exactly what to expect. Short but very fun session, I can enjoy the small things in life, I don't need much.

Fontainebleau - Chemin Royal d'Oncy - Horloge Royale 7A

No comments:

Post a Comment