Saturday, March 5, 2022

March 05, 2022 - A different goal.

I had a few other priority goals than climbing today. My elbows and shoulders have been hurting for quite some time now, and after last Wednesday, I felt that I should take it easy climbing wise this weekend. The weather was announced to be beautiful, so my main goals were basic and simple; I wanted to enjoy the beauty of the forest and do some work in the garden. Climbing was just going to be an extra. The small, quiet and sunny area of Roche qui Tourne in Coquibus seemed a perfect choice for today. I didn't have anything specific in mind, but rather wanted to stroll around alone and do whatever I wanted at that moment.
A blue sky, a nice warm sun and besides trying some other boulders that didn't suit me very well, I did get a small cherry on the cake by doing "Con Torsion (assis)". A very small cherry, but I really enjoyed the beautiful surroundings and the solitude. It was what I wanted and aimed for, so all in all, it was a mission accomplished.

Fontainebleau - Roche qui Tourne - Con Torsion (assis) 7A(7A+)

No comments:

Post a Comment