Wednesday, September 29, 2021

September 29, 2021 - Forget about it.

The verdict of the dentist is that I have three broken molars that will have to be unnerved and then replaced by artificial ones. She wasn't able to treat anything yet because the quote now has to be approved by my health insurance. This means that I'm stuck with broken painful molars until then. Thanks to a disinfecting treatment though the pain has become bearable, annoying but bearable.
Monday and yesterday were stressful days though and I had to work until late in the evening. Due that, combined with the broken molars, I had a developed a bad headache this afternoon, but was luckily able to stop an hour early. I was in a desperate need of the forest and some climbing to forget about it all, even if it would be just for a little moment.
To take advantage of the most time possible, I stayed close and went to Justice de Noisy to try the crimpy "Stand Up". The original starts from a crouching position and didn't give me much trouble.

Fontainebleau - Justice de Noisy - Stand Up 7A+



The sitstart went from the first go immediately after.

Fontainebleau - Justice de Noisy - Stand Up (assis) 7A+(7B)



With the time I had left, I played around in the lowball "Compresse Toit" right across from "Stand Up". I had tried this a few months ago at the start of Summer, but the sandy slopers right hand required better conditions than the heat that I was trying it in.
The slopers were still sandy, but the friction was definitely better than last time. Despite a lot of swearing, I did manage to squeeze my way up within the time I had left.

Fontainebleau - Justice de Noisy - Compresse Toit 7B+



During the time of climbing, the pain had disappeared completely, and I finally felt relaxed. The best treatment ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment