Saturday, September 18, 2021

September 18, 2021 - Secret formula.

I went to Rocher du Potala this morning, carrying two crashpads, with the intention to try "Pierre Ponce" and the determination to go for it and do it. Unfortunately, the big hole in the rock in front of the start, was taken by a big hornets nest. I was able to make a few attempts, but it was hard to concentrate with big hornets flying in and out of the nest, and being curious about what this big moving thing was just in front of their nest. Even though the motivation was high, it simply was impossible to keep concentrated on the moves. I will have to back during Winter time.
I moved over to the recently opened "Distorsion (assis)", one that I tried not very long after having wrestled with "The Wrestler" in Boissy aux Cailles and I couldn't even lift my butt from off the ground due to already wrecked skin and a tired body. This time, I could stand but the arete on the right didn't feel very good. Then I remembered that I had received a sample of the new liquid chalk from Chalk Rebels, consisting of a new secret formula. It looks exactly the same as almost any other liquid chalk, but when applying it to my hands, I immediately felt and smelled that this one is different. It not only has a better cooling effect, but there is something to it that I can't describe. I sent "Distorsion (assis)" on my first try after having applied the new secret formula. This time the arete stuck.
Thanks Chalk Rebels, test sample approved!
More info about Chalk Rebels, their products and online shop can be found by clicking on the Chalk Rebels logo on the right.

Fontainebleau - Rocher du Potala - Distorsion (assis) 7B

No comments:

Post a Comment